Thursday 10 January 2008

poor me!!!

Oh dear, i returned to work after my days off only to be struck down by a vomiting bug, i awoke on saturday morning with a really excruciating pain to my lower abdomen followed by a 40 minute stay in the lavatory, every time i got up i had to sit down again , the next few days followed with severe vomiting, anything that i tried too eat came straight back up.
My lovely husband steve looked after me good and proper and finally today i am able to eat without the food coming back again, i feel quite weak and have develpoed a chesty cough as my hubby has been running a cold the last few days, the woes of winter i think!
On a brighter note we have appeared as a couple of mature gappers in a magazine called woman and home, the feature is about people of middle years who take the bull by the horn and do something different, it reads quite nice really!
my mother has had a lovely birthday suprise bought for her, she is going on holiday to Malta for a month to escape the winter blues , her and her partner are jetting off in a month or so, good for them i say !
Anyway not much to write about at present will add more when fully recovered , cheers!

No comments: